Friday, July 20, 2018

my favourite photograph ...


I'm not a photograph-loving person and that's why it's really hard for me  choose a favorite photograph, if i have a favorite type of photograph, i like the photographs of animals, the reason is that i love the animals, are very beautifull and cutes.  

this dog is "lolo" is a  puppy  very playful, this picture was taken when he was just a little puppy, it was taken by my cousin when "lolo" played whit her in the garden .i love this picture, becuase "lolo" was a pet very important in my house, and i love this dog.

now "lolo" have three years old, and still as tender and cheerful as ever.

I think that everyone has had a cute pet that makes them happy the day, that accompanies them and loves the.

Don't you think animals are very cute and adorable beings? ´ because I do :3

bye my friends...

14 comments:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...