Friday, April 27, 2018

My favorite piece of  technology  is ....

If I would have to choose one piece of technology, this would be my movile , the movile is a very important part of my life, with this object i can do many things that i love, for example listening to music, because i certainly do like  music, how "pop or rap" , other use of my movile  is use some applications for example "you tube" or  "whatsapp", in you tube  i can see many videos and whatsapp i serves to communicate whit my friends.

i use the movile all day, every days,  expecially when i travel back to my house.
i got my first movile when i was a young, but this movile was not "touch", but i really dont mind, beacuse i loved mi little movile, was not the best movile but was my movile. my last movile got  my last movile two years ago for christmas.

i can not imagine mi life whitout my phone, because i need my movile for everything, if i go to somewhere i go whit my phone, if i need know something, my movile can help me.

2 comments:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...