Tuesday, November 13, 2018

From cartoons, animes to TV series....


Hello my friends today i will talk you about comics, cartoons, anime or manga, is a topic very interesting because i think that I am a fanatic of some anime series, for example  full metal alchemist or  assassination classroom.
Although I like some series I do not consider myself a big fan of the anime, but I like to see some anime series, is not that a big fan of them ,  but I must admit  that  some series if I caught whit their  stories  and themes.
If I had to choose a series to highlight must be “full metal alchemist”, this was the first series that I could watch completely, the series is about two brothers, who lost their mother and tried to bring her back to life through the use of the alchemy, but they did not know the high cost that should pay and   the series revolves around which they want to recovered lost…
I like the series like a form of pass the time, but they are not a relevant part of mi life, the same goes for example whit the manga or comics, never in my life I read a comic or manga, I prefer the animated series, the reason is simple I am very lazy and why read it? , If I can see it.
 Whit my family are not the type that sits to see television, but the few time we have done remember that we always fight for what we want   to see and end up watching a random movie, so it is not  that we see  a specific series.
Well my friends that´s all for today… good bye…..

5 comments:

  1. I have Fullmetal Alchemist in my "plan to watch" list but I don't have time to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FMA is one of my favorite anime too! You are talking about the old series or Brotherhood? I also read the manga and Brotherhood is well attached to the manga, but I like more the old series xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also never have read a manga or comic

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...