Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Post graduate studies....


Hello my friends today i will talk you about what would be the postgraduate that I would I like to follow, once i have graduated.
Once I will graduates my career I would like to go out into the working world, work a time gain new experience and knowledge, but I would like to return after  a while  to study,  too learn  new things  and expand my knowledge in the area  that I like it. One of the reasons I would do a postgraduate is that I think that learning new things always is good, more in the area that I would like to specialize that is the area of clinical pharmacy.
If i will have to do a postgraduate (PhD)  I would like  to be in the areas of pharmacology or clinical pharmacy , the reason is simple these two areas  are the most interesting to me within the multiples areas of my career , i can say that i have  a special  attraction  for these two areas.
As far as the place do not know where i would like to do the postgraduate, but I think I would in the university where I am forming or can be abroad,  I think that will see  once time passes.  That if I would love to be classes, but not take much time, since I would like to work and study in parallel.
That´s all my friends, wait for the next blog….. Goodbye…..

4 comments:

  1. I'm also interested in those areas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a post graduate study in clinical pharmacy too :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to work for a time and then continue studying

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...