Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My future job ....

Hello my friends today i will take you about my future job, i am student of the pharmacy of the university of Chile and therefore in the future i will be pharmacist.

 I have always i wanted to work in the field of hospital pharmacy or clinic, because i think that i can help people directly , i love it. i would not like to work in for example in a chain pharmacy, because in this place the pharmacist does not a lot of things, i think that would be very boring and disappointing.

i have always imagined that i will  be in a hospital, helping  the  patients who most require it, like those of  U.S.I  or oncology.  fulfilling my goal of entering a hospital is what matters most to me,  i am not very interesting in the money i will  earn ,  or where i will work, as soon as i can help the patients who require it.

Another of my dreams would be in the future  to achieve  a doctor  degree  in pharmacology,  all this in order to be able to give the best attention to people in need. for which i need to be the most complete professional possible.

well friends that would be all for today ,  what do you think? where would you  like to work?  what will your profession be?...

goodbye.....

6 comments:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...