Friday, April 20, 2018


Why did I choose my career??


when i was a child, i wanted become in artist, i loved danced and acted,  but whit the time, i can see that my really love was the sciences, especially the chemistry and the biology. this love borned when i started in the media education, because my professor of science was amazing.

Always knew that my career would have to do whit the science area. but what i could study? my parents say me"you can be a doctor", but really i dont like the blood is very disgusting for me. really knew that i love the science, but not knew that will i study.
then one summer i went to a summer school of  farmacology, and i discovered that my career is pharmacy, since the started i loved this career, is the best career of the world and everyday i loved it more.  


3 comments:

  1. My professors of chemistry and biology was amazing too.
    I love that you love chemistry and pharmacy career. 💘

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best in science <3

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...