Friday, April 13, 2018


Hi, welcome to my first block, my name is Matias Alonso Rojas Maulen, I am nineteen years old and I am the son more young of  my parents, I have only one sister, her name is Nidia and is very nice, (Although we sometimes discuss)


I am of  Melipilla, specifically live in Culipran, this zone is rural, personally I don’t like live here, because is far from everything and is very quiet.


I am studen of the chemestry and pharmacy,  and I love my career, because think that helping to people using medicines is the experience most gratifying in the world.



In my free time, usually see tv, eating fast food, my favorite series are those that are relates to crimes, suspense or magic, one of my favorites series is "American Horror Story Coven" 



Goodbye to this well and see you next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...