Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My career in the future.....



Hello my friends today i will talk about a very difficult topic “some changes that could be made to my study program (career)….

Well to start I will say that my career has a very good program, this program has everything you need to you will be a good professional, my study program has for example many class of  everything  that  has relation with my career ( pharmacy) , I have class of Math, chemistry, Biology, etc. Also I have many labs, I have minimum one lab for semester (for example labs of analytic chemistry, organic chemistry, instrumental chemistry).

In the future I think that the study program of my career will have important changes, because in the science area, always are born new methods in the labs or new machines or instruments and is very important that this new knowledge is will learn by the future professionals, also I think for this reason that the labs of my faculty will have improve and adapting to the new technologies.

Besides, we all know that everything changes, for example education methods, maybe in the future will not exist the classes and you will learn by others forms like the computers, other example are the needs of your time, because are the needs of our time that make up the study program of our careers, the most probably is that in the future the professionals will educate for the needs of their time.

Finally, I want say that the most probably in the future is that exists many machine that facilitate my work, but also this machines will reduce  the necessary  professionals .

Well my friends this is all for this time, goodbye…..

3 comments:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...