Tuesday, October 9, 2018

My best holidays...

hello  my friends, today i will talk about my best holidays...
 I think  that choose my best holidays, is very hard, but also i think that this were i when went to south of Chile, i remember this holidays, because were my first holidays that i traveled alone ( understand for alone  without my parents), for me were very exciting  think that i can traveled without me parents, these holidays were the summer of the year 2017 ( when i had only 17 years).

My holidays lasted around  of one week and i traveled for many places, i knew  a big zone of the Chile south, and "i love it", the south of Chile have the most beautiful places of the world, my favorites places that i knew were "Chiloe" ( the forests),  " Carretera Austral"  and especially " Puerto varas"  ( one of my dreams is live in this places).
In this holidays, i was many different think, for example i ate new plates ( "Curanto", "Cancato",etc) , visited places ( waterfall, volcanoes,etc) and lived new experience ( "Mingas", Festivals, etc). Other  think that i must say is whit whom i travelled, well this holidays trip 2 friends and me.

I HAD MANY GOOD MEMORIES OF THIS TRIP....

YOU THINK, IS IT EXCITING TO  LIVE  THOSE ADVENTURES? ...



1 comment:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...