Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pets my best friends....

Hello, my friends today i will talk about my pets...
Since when i was a child, i had a especial love for the animals, i think the animals are very interesting, and this curiosity and love  for them came from small, i remember when i was a child y wanted work  as " veterinarian" ( but after, i discovered , that this work it not for me).

to long of my life i had many pets, i remember with especial love to one dog, his name was "ozzy" ( he arrived whit his name), this dog was a "good friend", his race was  "German pastor" , ozzy was  playful, big and very affectionate, in especial was playful, ozzy  loved run and play with his ball.

this dog was always  when any people was sad or depress, ozzy was a good companion, could be whole days sitting next to you accompanying you.

ozzy arrived  when  he was  just a puppy and was good time with us, lived a good life, however he is no longer with us, his dead  was very sad and tragic, ozzy was crash over, this days  was very sad  even remember how we all cried  for the dog.

Do you  have a sad story about your pets?....

well my friends  this is all for today....
 bye bye......

3 comments:

English Language Challenges

Hello my friends, today i write my last blog of this semester, maybe this blog will be the last of my university life. Write this blog w...